Vida Glow Anti-G-Ox Citrus
Protect, support and regenerate. As part of your daily beauty routine, Anti-G-Ox is an extra line of defence for skin against premature ageing.
Anti-G-Ox Citrus is a daily antioxidant supplement that defends at a cellular level against three root causes of premature ageing. Inflammation, advanced glycation end products (AGEs) and oxidative stress. With a potent blend of actives, the formula enhances skin health, assists healthy sugar metabolism and reduces free radical damage caused by modern life.
As part of your daily routine, skin is more resilient and can withstand the ageing effects of the sun, stress, environmental pollution, sleep disruptors and poor dietary choices. So you can live the life you love without stressing your skin.
Our citrus-flavoured vegan formula is an absorption-boosting effervescent. Whether you mix it in water or take it straight on the tongue, Anti-G-Ox dissolves quickly.
HOW TO USE
Mix in water or take straight on the tongue. 1–2 times a day, every day.
- Helps reduce free radical damage to support skin tone and texture
- Supports collagen formation to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Maintains collagen health
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Helps enhance skin regeneration
- Helps enhance skin’s internal structure and strength
- Vitamin C
- An antioxidant powerhouse that fights free radicals and promotes collagen health.
- A beauty-enhancer that helps the body metabolise nutrients.
- A powerful trace mineral that supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- A youth-preserving antioxidant compound found in turmeric.
- Vitamin E
- A potent antioxidant that supports strong, elastic skin.
- An essential element that supports overall wellbeing.
- A powerful antioxidant also known as niacinamide that maintains healthy collagen and supports cellular repair.
- Vitamin B6
- An essential vitamin for nutrient metabolism, cell growth and repair.
- Kakadu Plum
- A native Australian superfood with antioxidant, healing and protective properties.
- An antioxidant mineral that’s essential for healing wounds and maintaining healthy skin.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Contains mannitol.
Anti-G-Ox was not specifically formulated for pregnancy or breastfeeding, so it’s best to check with your healthcare professional to assess if it's right for you during this time.