Dermaceutic Mela Cream
Dermaceutic Mela Cream is designed to significantly reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
- Reduces the appearance of pigment spots
- Harmonizes complexion and evens skin tone
- Regulates pigment production
- Boosts depigmenting action of Mela Peel Treatment
- Cocktail of 9 highly concentrated active ingredients – Kojic, Salicylic, Phytic and Mandelic acids, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Retinol and Licorice Extract. pH 4.27
- Inhibits transfers of melanin and helps reduce pigmentation
Directions: Commence by applying a very small amount at night onto the affected areas. Start with one or two applications per week and increase slowly. On any sign of irritation reduce the frequency of use until skin adjusts to the product.
You should discontinue use if you experience side effects such as red rash or bumps, itching, pain, blisters and dry, red patches of skin.
Contains AHA. For the first 2/3 weeks of application, blemishes can be transitorily darkened due to the cleansing action on the skin. Use for 3 months to see best results as this can be how long it takes for the cells on your skin to turnover.
Not suitable for especially sensitive skin. Not to be used during pregnancy.